TOUR GUIDE SERVICES
I have over 25 years of travel industry experience and have handled all types of groups including seniors, students, international as well as as meeting and convention clients. I am a member of of the San Diego Professional Tour Guide Association (www.sdtourguides.com) and can make arrangements for additional guides if required. Please contact me for fees and additional information.
Services I provide:
• Specializing in culinary tours for "foodies." Please see my culinary tours page for more details!
• Step-on tour guide service for the San Diego area. Experienced with local attractions such as the San Diego Zoo, Wild Animal Park, SeaWorld, La Jolla, Coronado, Old Town and Downtown San Diego.
• Over the road tour guide for USA and Canada. Regional specialties include: Los Angeles, Las Vegas, San Francisco, Grand Canyon and the Southwest.
• Special tours for language students visiting from abroad.
• Complete receptive tour services for tour groups coming to San Diego and the regional area including itinerary planning, suggestions for attractions, hotel rooms, transportation and meals.
• Complete DMC services including airport meet and greet, hotel departures, registration staffing, dine-a-rounds, team building and transfer service to/from San Diego and Los Angeles airports, the cruise ship terminal, convention center as well as other locations.
Would you like to stay in touch with what I am doing?
Simply visit my Facebook page and click on the LIKE button!
Mark's Delicious Adventures © Copyright 2010